New Milford Hosting Taco Festival This Saturday
Taco lovers rejoice! The second annual Connecticut Taco Festival takes place in New Milford this Saturday, June 30.
The Festival takes place at Harrybrooke Park from 12pm - 6pm and features all shapes, sizes, and flavors of gourmet tacos from different restaurants and food trucks according to the Litchfield County Times. But will there be booze available you might ask? You betcha, but you will need to show a photo ID proving you're 21 or over as you enter.
Adult beverages for sale will include tequila shots, frozen margaritas, mojitos, sangria, and Mexican beer. Back for its second year in a row will be the Connecticut Official Taco Eating Contest which needs to be seen to be believed! Registration is limited and required so they're advising interested individuals to arrive early.
You can't have a Taco Festival without a mariachi band and a photo booth featuring all kinds of costumes and props. Chow down this Saturday, June 30 at the 'Second Annual Connecticut Taco Festival' at Harrybrooke Park in New Milford. Please drink responsibly.
Read more local stories:
- Florida, You Say? Pam Brooks Has a Big Announcement
- Hummus and Pita Co. Set to Open First CT Spot on Federal Road
- 'Angry Lake Shouters' Help Police Patrol Candlewood Lake
- TV Host Has Over $1 Million in Sports Cars Stashed by Danbury Airport
- Plans FINALLY Made for Old Bennigan's Site on Federal Rd. in Danbury
Pam's Big Announcement:
Ethan and Lou Are Excited About Bofa Deez Nuts