Townsquare Media Danbury Jobs
Media and Digital Sales Executive - Danbury, CT
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you.
Townsquare Media Danbury is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team!
- Promote and sell advertising programs which may include local radio, digital productssuch as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and digital marketing services
- Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area
- Inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization
- Goal oriented and a sense of what it takes to win is essential
- Strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed while comfortable being an individual contributor
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling
- Candidates must demonstrate passion for sales
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport
- Must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Broadcast/digital sales experience a plus
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience
Part-Time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
JOB SUMMARY: Answers Phones, greets clients and customers, provides general support to the Business and Sales Departments including preparing reports, order entry and revisions, billing, faxing and/or emailing spot times to clients, answering phones, and maintaining contract file, processing credit reference requests.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: Strong word-processing skills and knowledge of computer graphics programs are essential. Must be customer-focused, organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work well under deadlines and handle last-minute assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clerical support as needed by Business and Sales Departments
- Reception - Phones, Prize fulfillment, call screening, customer service
- Traffic department back-up
- Assist Traffic Department with Streaming requests and audits
- Process credit references and follow-up as needed
- Assist Business Department with Billing and Month-End activities including aging and collections
- Assist Account Executives with order entry and revisions
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Position will be trained in Marketron Traffic.
Send us your resume at: email@example.com
About us: Townsquare Media Group - CT, United States (Danbury)
Townsquare Media Connecticut includes well-known brands like i95, KICKS 105.5, and 940 CBS Sports Radio. Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties.
The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content.
Its assets include 312 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, making it the third largest owner of radio stations, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm,Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.