Stew Leonard’s Named ‘Best in CT’ — Like We Didn’t Already Know
- Wow! The Cow!
- The Farmhouse Five
- The Dancing Chiquita Banana
Got it yet? I'll give you three seconds...one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi...like you really needed all three seconds. Stew Leonard's takes that title with a one-way path straight to the number one spot in the Nutmeg State. But, we sort of knew this already, didn't we? It really comes as no surprise. In 2015, Business Insider named Stew Leonard's the Best Grocery Store in America!
So, how did they come up with the winner? The formula consists of reviews, local polls, informal polls, posts and check-ins found on Google, Yelp, Foursquare, Facebook and other social media. Scores are based on prices, quality of products, customer service and cleanliness.
We could have saved them a lot of time and effort if they just asked. Click here for the full report.
Read More Local Stories:
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and His Connection to Connecticut
- 7 Questions About Danbury, CT That Have Appeared on Jeopardy
- Danbury Man Arrested After Assault on Pregnant Woman in Brewster
- Newtown Police Respond When Bank Employee Writes 'Help' as a Joke
A Very Special Thank YOU From Us:
10 Artists Added to the 2018 Taste of Country Lineup in Hunter, NY: