Police: 2 People Used Fake $100 at Hudson Valley Supermarkets
Police are hoping you recognize these two people who allegedly have been using fake $100 bills at a number of Hudson Valley supermarkets.
New York State Police in Brewster are hoping for help in finding two people who allegedly used counterfeit U.S. $100 bills to purchase items at several Acme Supermarkets in the Brewster area.
Police admit that the available store surveillance images, seen below, are of poor quality; however, if anyone has any information regarding the possible identity of either pictured individual please contact the New York State Police at (845) 677-7300. Please refer to case #8609684.
All calls can be kept confidential, police say.
- Hudson Valley Celebrity Couple Rescues 'In Love' Donkey & Emu
- I Love New York Logo Created By Hudson Valley Man
- Hudson Valley Special Needs Student Wins $28 Million in Rape Case
- AMBER Alert: Child Abducted, Likely Traveling Through Hudson Valley
- Mid-Hudson Civic Center Is Being Renamed, Revitalized
- Hudson Valley Man Accused of Killing Family Member Wanted By FBI
- Hudson Valley Man, 2 Teens Charged With Murder
- Exotic Tick Which Spreads Deadly Disease Found In Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Teen Pleads Guilty Following School Shooting Threat
- 7 Arrested in Hudson Valley Prostitution Bust