Litchfield Distillery Hops On Latest Drink Trend With Cocktails in a Can
It's one of the hottest new trends in the world of alcoholic beverages — cocktails in a can. Now the Litchfield Distillery is hopping on the beverage bandwagon with a new line of ready to drink cocktails in a can.
Litchfield Distillery is ready to release a new line of these canned cocktails with two new flavors: "Spiked Lemonade," made with Litchfield Distillery's award-winning vodka, and "The Litchfielder," made with the Distillery's Straight Bourbon, real local maple syrup from Maple Craft Foods in Sandy Hook and a splash of lemon juice.
The Baker brothers are all co-owners of the distillery, and David Baker explained their signature cocktail to patch.com:
The Litchfielder is our signature cocktail, so it was the first cocktail recipe we developed for the ready-to-drink cans. Our resident mixologist, Dimitrios Zahariadis, helped us develop and perfect our formulations to ensure consumers would enjoy an authentic cocktail experience.
The Litchfield Distillery is best known for their award winning Vodka and Bourbon, and this past May, Litchfield Distillery received international attention by being named the 2018 CT Distillery of the Year at the New York International Spirits Competition.
Take a quick tour of the distillery thanks to WTNH News8:
Here are some of the locations in the Greater Danbury area where you can find their Cocktails in a Can:
- Stony Hill Wine and Spirits in Bethel
- Caraluzzi's Wine and Spirits in Danbury
- Kent Wine and Spirits in Kent
- Litchfield Hills Wine Market in Litchfield
- Fairwood Wine and Liquor in New Fairfield
- Hometown Liquor in New Milford
- NeJaime’s Fine Wine & Spirits in New Milford
- New Milford Spirit Shoppe in New Milford
- Veterans Plaza Beverages in New Milford
- Ancona Wines & Liquors in Ridgefield
- Ridgefield Wine & Spirits in Ridgefield
- Nick’s Chilled & Distilled in Sandy Hook
- Lake Wine and Spirits in Southbury
- Premier Wine and Spirits in Southbury
- Warehouse W&L in Southbury
- Cork Fine Wine & Spirits in Torrington
- West Side Package Store in Torrington
- Washington Liquor Store in Washington
- Nutmeg Spirit in Woodbury
Read more local stories:
It's Our Latest Pet of the Week
David Arquette Joined Mr. Morning & Suzy and it Could NOT Have Gone Worse