Eight Connecticut Coaches, 1 Broadcaster Headed Into Hall of Fame
The Connecticut High School Coaches Association Hall of Fame is about to add nine new members. GametimeCt.com reports that eight coaches and a media broadcaster round out the list of inductees for 2018 to be honored at a gala at the Aqua Turf in Southington on November 15, 2018:
- Wolcott Cheerleading Coach Michele Cordeau
- Tennis and Cross Country Coach Gilbert Paul LaPointe of Norwich Free Academy
- Ridgefield and Newtown Track and Cross Country Coach Richard Bertram Medve
- Swimming Coach George Taterosian of Trumbull High School
- Amity Tennis Coach Harold Freeman
- Wrestling Coach Jim Day of Berlin High
- Bethel High School Football Coach Ralph DeSantis Jr
- Media Broadcaster Marc Allard
The numerous accomplishments, awards, championships and titles, not to mention the perserverance and dedication, of each inductee are truly astounding.
The Hall of Fame Induction dinner will be held at 6:00pm. Tickets are $46 per person and are available by calling 860-628-4122, sending an email to John Fontana at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail: CHSCA P.O. Box 632, Southington, CT, 06487.
Read more local stories:
- Danbury Has 6 People Who Have Disappeared Without a Trace
- Poisonous Caterpillar Spotted in Greater Danbury
- Remembering the Great Bars + Nightclubs of Danbury's Past
The Puppies Have Arrived in New Milford:
Have You Tried Kenny's Cooler at Texas Roadhouse in Danbury?