Woman Caught Driving On 84 With LSD, Police Say
A routine traffic stop on Interstate 84 in the Hudson Valley led to a woman’s arrest for allegedly possessing LSD and more.
On Friday, New York State Police from Brewster arrested 34-year-old Jennifer K. Satallante of Brookfield, C.T., for criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
Troopers stopped Satallante on Interstate 84 for allegedly moving from her lane of travel unsafely. While conducting an interview officers smelled weed coming from the car, police say.
As the police investigation continued, they allege that Satallante possessed approximately 3.95 grams of marijuana and three paper tabs of LSD.
Satallante was arraigned in the Town of Southeast Justice and remanded to the Putnam County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond.
- DOH: Hudson Valley Doctor Infected Patients With Hepatitis
- Hudson Valley Man Sexually Abused Child, Kept Images of Sexual Abuse
- Hudson Valley Fire Captain Killed In Car Crash
- Poisonous Caterpillar Found in New York
- Warning: High Risk Sex Offender Living Near Hudson Valley Elementary School
- Over 8 Million New Yorkers Affected By Data Breach
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley