Mom Doesn’t Want You Around This Mothers Day
Of course, you know that Sunday is Mothers Day, but do you really know what your Mom wants? You'll be surprised at the results of a Mom's Day survey.
According to prnewswire.com, a recent survey found 71% of moms say the thing they want the most on Mother's Day is some ALONE time. 91% say they would want their family to cook them a meal or snack, but afterwards, just leave them alone.
Here are the top five ways moms would want to spend their alone time on Sunday:
- Watching a movie or TV show.
- Having a relaxing breakfast in bed.
- Going on a picnic. (Alone)
In a related survey from mashable.com, Mom's in each state were asked what they wanted most and in New York Jewelry was #1.
In Connecticut, clothing topped Mom's list of things she really wants.
As far as what Mom wants to eat on Mothers Day, take her out for Seafood, that was her #1 Choice.
So, if you want to make your Mom's Day a huge success, give mom her Jewelry or clothing in the morning, take her our for a seafood brunch, and then leave her the heck alone for the rest of the day. I'm sure she'll thank you for the best Mother's Day ever!
Read More Local Stories:
- Celebrity Chef Loses Battle Over Candlewood Lakeside Amenities
- Exploring the New Fitness Trail at Rogers Park in Danbury
- Movie About The Danbury Trashers May Be In The Works
- Brookfield PD Looking for Your Help Locating Three Individuals
Bonus Video: Exploring the New Fitness Trail at Rogers Park in Danbury:
Who's Your Country Star 'Hall Pass?' Local Fans Weigh-In: