Hudson Valley Brothers Still Missing After Car Crashes Into River
An SUV that crashed into a river was recovered, however, brothers from the Hudson Valley who were in the vehicle at the time of the crash are still missing.
The other four men, including 24-year-old Raymond P. Ferrieri and 21-year-old Jesse A. Ferrieri, brothers from Mahopac, are still missing. The other two missing men are from Oregon.
It's believed the group were bear hunting in Idaho and were on their way to check bear bait when their SUV crashed into the river, according to Ravalli Republic.
First responders used heavy equipment to pull the overturned SUV from the raging river but found no trace of the four missing men.
The Idaho County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue team, Ravalli County Sheriff’s Office, US Forest Service and multiple volunteers and family members will continue recovery efforts on land, water and air with personnel on foot, horseback, boats and with dogs, police say.
- Hudson Valley Man Attacked By Cougar, Friend Killed
- Baby Hit and Killed by Father in Hudson Valley on Memorial Day
- Hudson Valley Brothers Still Missing After Car Crashes Into River
- Man Falls to Death During Difficult Hike Near Hudson Valley
- Police: Dutchess Teen Sexually Abused Child, Provided Alcohol