An Inside Look at the Most Unique Backyard in Ridgefield
When you think of Ridgefield, you definitely think of a beautiful, colonial town in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains in central Fairfield County, Connecticut. You may also think of some of the most exquisite homes in the area, but did you ever think of a backyard like the one you're about to see?
There are some things that just have to be seen to be believed. Case in point, this Ridgefield home at 390 West Mountain Road. Now the home itself is stunning, 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 11,000 square feet, all on a little over three and a half acres.
Some of the features and details found throughout the home include: beautiful arched doorways, coffered ceilings, moldings, built-ins, three fireplaces, vaulted/domed ceilings, screened porch, patios, balcony and an envy-worthy garage.
However, for me, the real selling point is not what's in the house, but outside. Take a look at what I like to call the most unique backyard in all of Ridgefield:
Now there may be a better yard or two in town, but for the asking price of $3,500,000, which comes to a little over $17,000 a month based on a 30-year fixed rate mortgage on a 3.860% interest rate and a $700,000 down payment, this baby is a steal.
I sure hope you enjoyed the house tour.
Read Related Stories:
- Police: Footage Shows Drunk Man Smashing CT State PD Vehicle
- How Do CT's 2017 Holiday Traffic Stats Compare to 2016?
- The Latest CT State Police Holiday Traffic Enforcement Stats
- Hey, Danbury, Get Ready to Stick a Fork in the Exit 6 Project on I-84
- Police: Ridgefield Man Found Unconscious in Car With Loaded Gun
- Toddler Killed, Others Injured After Police Chase in Waterbury
What Happened When Mr. Morning and Suzy Hit the Gridiron?
CT Woman With Breast Cancer Wishes to Meet Zac Brown