4th of July Fireworks: Greater Danbury 2018 [MAP]
Everyone loves fireworks. I know that for a fact, because why else would people arrive hours in advance and brave the hours of traffic afterward, just to see a fireworks display?
With that in mind, here's an interactive map (above) of all the displays this year throughout Greater Danbury. If we miss a fireworks show in your town, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com, and we'll add it to the list.
There's nothing like a good fireworks display. For me, it's always been the 4th of July Spectacular at the Danbury Fair. I have been involved in hosting it and broadcasting live there for the last two decades.
So where will you find some of the biggest and best fireworks displays in Greater Danbury? Check out the 2018 map above!
Saturday June 30th
- Danbury- Town Park on Candlewood Lake (Fireworks Start at Dusk)
- Redding- Lonetown Farm (Fireworks at Dusk)
Sunday July 1st
- Waterbury- Brass Mill Center (Fireworks at Dusk)
Wednesday July 4th
- Ridgefield- Ridgefield High School (Fireworks at Dark)
- Middlebury- Quassy Amusement Park (Fireworks at 10:15 pm)
- Wilton- Wilton High School (Fireworks at 9:30 pm)
Friday July 6th
- Danbury- Danbury Fair Mall (Fireworks at 9:30 pm)
Saturday July 7th
- New Milford- Town Green (Fireworks at 9:30 pm)
So, enjoy the fireworks, and have a happy and safe Fourth of July.
Read more local stories:
Kane Brown Sat Down With Linda G.
Local City Slickers Get a Country Makeover at Hunter Mountain